Essential oils are the life blood of the plant; full of all the protective organic compounds that defend the plant from internal and external environmental threats.
Ready to begin your dōTERRA journey?
So you might be wondering how can I bring these ethical essential oils into my life? Well, first, lets decide which enrolment kit suites you best. This is the most popular and effective way to begin your dōTERRA collection.
- Click Join & Save.
- Choose your language and where your products will be shipped to.
- Select Local (OTG) Order for products shipping FROM the Australian Warehouse, or International (NFR) Order for products shipping FROM the USA Warehouse (for example the Cleanse & Restore Kit).
- Select your membership package - Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate (ability to earn compensation and bonuses).
- Enter your details.
- At *Enroller ID* ensure my number 1859983 is entered then click Verify ID (it should confirm with my name)
- Create a PasswordClick through to the next page.
- Select either an enrolment kit (the $35 enrolment fee is waived) or individual oils / products via the product search area + the $35 Introductory Packet (enrolment fee).
- Enter your payment details to process your order.
Why becoming a wholesale member is by far your best option
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount) – just like getting a Costco Wholesale membership.
- No monthly order required.
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points.
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month.
- Earn commissions and bonuses by sharing with others (talk with me about this if you are interested) – but no obligation to do so. You can choose to be a private customer with a wholesale account.
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy.
Upon purchasing your wholesale membership, you'll also receive:
- A 30 minute Wellness Consult with me either in person, over the phone or via video message.
- Access to my doTERRA community Facebook Group.
- Welcome email series with information on how to start using your oils straight away, and
- Mentoring if you’re interested in exploring the business opportunity with this amazing company.
How did I get to know these oils?
I was pretty excited to get to know more about them and understand why they were attracting the attention of so many. So I met up with Jessie Reimers (“Get a Fresh Start“), a woman with a truckload of integrity when it comes to researching and supporting companies “doing the right thing” (think of a 25 year old Erin Brocovich….that is how intensely and fiercely she will go after corporations not doing things in the best interest of the population). After talking with Jessie, and doing my own research, I was impressed with what I found out, I signed up to be a Wellness Advocate to support people in finding out for themselves how they can involve these plant essences to enhance their lives and wellbeing (see more here….).
dōTERRA means “Gift of the Earth” - and this rapidly growing company are doing great things in terms of empowering people to solve their own health and emotional tensions with the topical, aromatic, and even cooking (yes – they are that pure – don’t try cooking with other essential oils) uses of their pure range of oils.
Some other reasons why I chose to align myself with doTERRA:
dōTERRA oils are the PUREST ON THE PLANET. No fillers, no preservatives, no additives, no carrier oil. Just 100% pure plant extract – extracted in the gentlest way possible (not through heat extraction which would destroy the good properties of the extracts). Their quality assurance methods are brilliant – where the company uses 3rd party independent testing of every batch to ensure that the oils are pure.
dōTERRA have a philosophy of co-impact sourcing. “dōTERRA uses a global network of artisans to provide the raw materials—sourcing—used for essential oil production. Where a plant is grown has a major impact on its constitution, which in turn determines its potency. Using local artisans who have grown the source plants for generations ensures that the plants are not only properly cared for, but also grown in an environment that maximizes the essential oils’ potential.” (http://www.doterra.com/#/en/ourProducts/sourcing/coImpact)
They are a “Grassroots Company”. Not only do dōTERRA work with grassroots communities in the harvesting of the plant extracts, they work with a network of Wellness Advocates in a grassroots way of selling the products. What does this mean?? Its means that the product prices are not inflated to support the overhead costs of advertising, retailing, office spaces etc. Commissions go to the grassroot network of people advocating the value and uses of the oils (and note: this is NOT pyramid selling – no minimum orders, no recruitment targets, no pressure). Just people sharing their valued experiences of extremely high quality product of impeccable ethics and integrity.
The Oils! Oh…..I should definitely mention “the oils”. You think you “know” about essential oils. Then dōTERRA enters your life. The oils are potent, true, and useable in so many ways. Plants are harvested only at the peak of their potency, in their endemic habitat (eg..Vetiver from Haiti, Lavender from France, Melaleuca from Australia etc). They smell amazing. I love that I can use them aromatically, topically (directly or diluting on my skin), in my cooking (don’t try that with any other essential oils). I have left them going in my old heating oil burner…and when the water (accidentally) ran out (oops…dont try this)- the oils heating directly on the ceramic surface smelt of something baking in the kitchen (not a rancid or putrid smell like some of my old oils smelt of when left to run dry).
I infuse so many aspects of my day to day living with dōTERRA oils. Diffusing into the air, making cleaning products, making self care products, having my own “family physician” kit on hand to support immunity and alleviate minor health issues. The combinations are endless. At the moment I have “Easy Air” on at night for the girls fighting head colds, making it easier for them going to sleep. Citrus Bliss diffused leads to an uplift of sprits, I put a drop of lemon oil in my water to alkalise the water and to make it taste amazing. I enhance our “hot lemon and honey” drinks with another drop of. I use the oils in my diffuser for supporting respiratory function.
One oil….Many uses. Take just the lemon oil (and just $14 wholesale). I can put a drop in my water to alkalise. I use it in combination with peppermint and lavender in water for seasonal allergy relief. I can include it in my cooking. I can use in my diffuser. I can use it in a blend in a rollerball as a perfume. I can use it as basis of making cleaning products….and I could go on. The same for oregano, lime, peppermint, lavender…..and so many more of the oils…..
I can SUPPORT PEOPLE with the oils in many ways. I can support people in finding out the right kit or range of oils for them, and ways that they want to use them to support their health goals and their lifestyle. I can educate and empower people to take charge of their own health and reduce the toxic load of many pharmaceuticals, beauty products, and replace cleaning products using the power of the pure extracts of essential oils. I can support people to share the oils with their friends and families. And for those wanting to supplement or replace their income (for instance integrating the oils into their existing business)….I can support them with coaching and mentoring for their existing or emergent businesses too. How cool is that!