Essential oils (particularly potent, pure, ethical essential oils) may have been coming up on your radar recently….or perhaps not yet. And if they haven’t…they probably will soon.
How did I get to know more about ethically sourced and made essential oils?
I was pretty excited to get to know more about them – and understand why they were attracting the attention of so many. So I met up with Jessie Reimers (“Get a Fresh Start“) – a woman with a truckload of integrity when it comes to researching and supporting companies “doing the right thing” (think of a 25 year old Erin Brocovich….that is how intensely and fiercely she will go after corporations not doing things in the best interest of the population). After talking with Jessie, and doing my own research, I was impressed with what I found out, I signed up to be a Wellness Advocate to support people in finding out for themselves how they can involve these plant essences to enhance their lives and wellbeing (see more here….).
dōTERRA means “Gift of the Earth” – and this rapidly growing company are doing great things in terms of empowering people to solve their own health and emotional tensions with the topical, aromatic, and even cooking (yes – they are that pure – don’t try cooking with other essential oils) uses of their pure range of oils.
These ethical oils are not just empowering the end users of their products, but also Indigenous communities throughout the world to plant, cultivate and harvest endemic species of plants in their indigenous habitats – so the integrity of the plant extracts are at their purest and most potent. There I love so many things about this company…I think a list might do it justice rather than my musings getting lost in a paragraph.
- dōTERRA oils are the PUREST ON THE PLANET. No fillers, no preservatives, no additives, no carrier oil. Just 100% pure plant extract – extracted in the gentlest way possible (not through heat extraction which would destroy the good properties of the extracts). Their quality assurance methods are brilliant – where the company uses 3rd party independent testing of every batch to ensure that the oils are pure.
- dōTERRA have a philosophy of co-impact sourcing. “dōTERRA uses a global network of artisans to provide the raw materials—sourcing—used for essential oil production. Where a plant is grown has a major impact on its constitution, which in turn determines its potency. Using local artisans who have grown the source plants for generations ensures that the plants are not only properly cared for, but also grown in an environment that maximizes the essential oils’ potential.” (http://www.doterra.com/#/en/ourProducts/sourcing/coImpact)
- They are “Grassroots Company”. Not only to dōTERRA work with grassroots communities in the harvesting of the plant extracts….they work with a network of Wellness Advocates in a grassroots way of selling the products. What does this mean?? Its means that the product prices are not inflated to support the overhead costs of advertising, retailing, office spaces etc. Commissions go to the grassroot network of people advocating the value and uses of the oils (and note: this is NOT pyramid selling – no minimum orders, no recruitment targets, no pressure). Just people sharing their valued experiences of extremely high quality product of impeccable ethics and integrity.
- The Oils. Oh…..I should definitely mention “the oils”. You think you “know” about essential oils. Then dōTERRA enters your life. The oils are potent, true, and useable in so many ways. Plants are harvested only at the peak of their potency, in their endemic habitat (eg..Vetiver from Haiti, Lavender from France, Melaleuca from Australia etc). They smell amazing. I love that I can use them aromatically, topically (directly or diluting on my skin), in my cooking (don’t try that with any other essential oils). I have left them going in my old heating oil burner…and when the water (accidentally) ran out (oops…dont try this)- the oils heating directly on the ceramic surface smelt of something baking in the kitchen (not a rancid or putrid smell like some of my old oils smelt of when left to run dry).
- I infuse so many aspects of my day to day living with dōTERRA oils. Diffusing into the air, making cleaning products, making self care products, having my own “family physician” kit on hand to support immunity and alleviate minor health issues. The combinations are endless. At the moment I have “Easy Air” on at night for the girls fighting head colds, making it easier for them going to sleep. Citrus Bliss diffused leads to an uplift of sprits, I put a drop of lemon oil in my water to alkalise the water and to make it taste amazing. I enhance our “hot lemon and honey” drinks with another drop of. I use the oils in my diffuser for supporting respiratory function.
- One oil….Many uses. Take just the lemon oil (and just $14 wholesale). I can put a drop in my water to alkalise. I use it in combination with peppermint and lavender in water for seasonal allergy relief. I can include it in my cooking. I can use in my diffuser. I can use it in a blend in a rollerball as a perfume. I can use it as basis of making cleaning products….and I could go on. The same for oregano, lime, peppermint, lavender…..and so many more of the oils…..
- I can SUPPORT PEOPLE with the oils in many ways (and this is where it integrates with my coaching and consulting). I can support people in finding out the right kit or range of oils for them, and ways that they want to use them to support their health goals and their lifestyle. I can educate and empower people to take charge of their own health and reduce the toxic load of many pharmaceuticals, beauty products, and replace cleaning products using the power of the pure extracts of essential oils. I can support people to share the oils with their friends and families. And for those wanting to supplement or replace their income (for instance integrating the oils into their existing business)….I can support them with coaching and mentoring for their existing or emergent businesses too. How cool is that !
So you may wonder how can you bring these ethical essential oils in your life ?
- Sign up for a wholesale account for $35 (does NOT come with oils) – giving you access to your own online account for a year. Once you are signed up -no minimum order – customise your order to suit your needs from your own online account.
- JOIN HERE << be sure to pick the wholesale access option. It’s by far the best way to go>>. Also click on “OTG” – which means “On The Ground” in Australia – your order will ship from the Australian warehouse in Melbourne.
- Purchase an “enrolment kit” – which has wholesale membership included. The kits are the best value and offer an excellent starting point with the oils. Purchase HERE – by clicking on “Join and Save”.
- Ask me to hold an oils event with you….I would love to bring these oils into yours and the people you love – lives. I will gift you a lovely surprise for doing so…
- If you would like to see what other products we offer check out the product guide. Here is the full Australian price list and International US price list (we don’t yet have the full range in Australia..yet… but you can order from either).
These oils – pure and simple – will change your life. The emotional and physical support they give our body – is immense.
AND….AS A SUPER BONUS… I am offering complimentary coaching sessions for those who order an enrolment kit through me.
For orders $201- $400 = 1 x free Power Coaching Session (worth $150). Orders $400+ = 2 x free Power Coaching Sessions (worth $300). Mention this offer to redeem your session.
I look forward to hearing from you.