Hey Gorgeous You !!
We are so excited to offer you a 2 month supported journey to reboot your gut health. We offer you a well supported journey with a month of “preparations” and a month of “gut cleansing” infused with a whole lot of heart, soul and love.
We are committed to YOU getting the right results for YOU.
We understand this journey is not just about taking things out of your diet and taking a few supplements. It’s so much more than that. This is an emotional and practical lifestyle journey too.
That is why we have combined forces between the three of us –
// Psychologist & Emotional Coach – Lisa Coulson,
// Holistic Nutritionist & Wellness Coach – Vanessa Vickery and
// Mind-set Coach (with a science background) – Chantal Roelofs
to provide you with holistic and practical health and lifestyle and support resources.
What will you get in our “Gut Health Reboot Program“ ?
- Information and access to support within a Facebook Community
- Weekly interactive webinars during May and June with a different focus each week
- Online Cooking Classes (and in person in Brisbane with a small fee)
- A “Toolkit” which will be posted to you including a recipe booklet, journal with weekly prompts and fridge magnet of the protocol (Mailed to your address)
// Your commitment, energy and your ability to show up for yourself
// A Cleanse and Restore Kit through your dōTERRA account (or contact me if you don’t have a wholesale account – so I can help you source what you need)
// And ONLY $33 as an early bird price throughout April 2017 (then up to $44), for our program (Yes – ridiculously low cost to make this accessible to all)
BOOK your “Gut Health Reboot Program” Ticket HERE
To take part what you will need to purchase through your dōTERRA Wholesale Account (or talk to the person who introduced you to this Gut Healing Reboot Program to get access to a wholesale account and to these product):
The Gut Cleanse Kit you need to purchase (and there is more information about each of these items below):
// Life long Vitality Pack Trio
// GX Assist®
// PB Assist®
// Lemon Oil and/ or Smart and Sassy Oil Blend
So Why Go through a Gut Reboot and Reduce Toxic Load ?
Good lifestyle habits and proactive health care can have significant influence over our physical well-being and to achieve an even greater sense of wellbeing and more energy – we can all learn more about minimizing toxic load and adapt to more conscious ways of living in honouring our body and our health.
Toxins are pretty well everywhere in our environment…and reducing the toxic load on the body is a lifelong affair. A “toxin” is any substance that causes excess stress to the body. “Toxic load” refers to the volume of these substances that have been accumulated in the body at any given time and the overall burden it places on the body systems and vital organs.
Toxins come from countless sources, many of which we are not even aware of. Environmental threats, chemicals, and radiation are three of the most common categories. Technically, every substance that has a consistent chemical composition is a “chemical,” but in commonly used terms, a chemical is any substance (natural or synthetic) that can stress the body. Examples of chemicals we frequently come in contact with are ingredients in processed foods such as artificial sweeteners and flavour enhancers, automobile exhaust, cigarette smoke, solvents, plastics, pesticides, xenoestrogens, and harsh cleaning products. Radiation refers to high-energy particles that can negatively affect cellular structures and DNA. The most common source of radiation we are exposed to is sunlight. Our bodies are exposed to countless possible toxins every day, many of the interactions being unavoidable, but we can take steps to minimize their effect on our health.
Internally, a healthy body hosts bacteria that assist our inherent defense mechanisms in curtailing toxic load. The digestive tract is populated with trillions of microorganisms that collectively form a natural ecosystem. These microorganisms, commonly referred to as gut microbiota, microflora, or ‘friendly-flora”, play a significant role in overall health. Without a thriving probiotic environment that fosters the growth of these microbiota, less-friendly microbes have free reign to stress the gastrointestinal tract. These microflora serve a number of different purposes. The friendly-flora help maintain digestive efficiency, produce enzymes that break down proteins into usable amino acids, help the body produce and metabolize a number of different vitamins, and are key in the transportation of vitamins and minerals through the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream. Without them, several metabolic processes and neuromuscular functions are hindered, nutrient deficiencies arise, and our immune system’s ability to respond to threats weakens.
doTERRA’s answer to minimizing toxic load comes in the form of a 30-day renewing cleanse, your annual “spring cleaning.” This detoxification program is simple and easy to follow. Consisting of a series of innovative products that work with your inherent cleansing processes, when combined with a healthy diet, the renewing cleanse works to maximize the health and efficiency of your vital cleansing organs so that you can minimize toxic load naturally and maintain the results long-term.* The foundation of your 30-day renewing cleanse is the eight component Cleanse & Restore Kit.
How do we go about this Gut Health Reboot Program ?
To support the 30 day cleanse, in combination to the “Gut Health Reboot Program”…we will be using the doTERRA Cleanse and Restore Kit. The kit has been created to help make toxic load reduction easy with by cleansing and restoring the gut to a greater state of wellbeing. This detoxification program is simple and easy to follow and consists of a series of innovative products that work with your inherent cleansing processes, when combined with a healthy diet, the renewing cleanse works to maximize the health and efficiency of your vital cleansing organs so that you can minimize toxic load naturally and maintain the results long-term.
The foundation of your 30-day renewing cleanse is the EIGHT COMPONENTS of the Cleanse & Restore Kit (and you will need to purchase these yourself – and I can help you source them).
Throughout the entire cleanse, we will be taking nutritional supplements that, along with proper diet, can promote maintenance of your body’s natural toxicity defenses.
The doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® consists of three nutritional supplements that should be a part of your daily nutrition plan, but are especially important as part of a detoxifying cleanse.
- // Microplex MVp™Food Nutrient Complex provides a balanced formula of bioavailable vitamins and minerals to address nutrient deficiencies and support healthy metabolism and cellular energy.*
- // xEO Mega®is a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids and CPTG essential oils to support many crucial bodily processes, including immune function.*
- //Alpha CRS®+ Cellular Vitality Complex is an innovative combination of botanical extracts that support healthy cell function and cellular energy.*
Together these supplements provide the nutrients vital to maintain your health and increase the effectiveness of your cleanse.*
Throughout Gut Health Reboot program, two other supplements should be taken for additional cleansing support.*
- // Zendocrine®detoxification complex is a proprietary blend that helps support the healthy functioning of the liver, along with the kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin.* It comes in either a vegetarian capsule or softgel, depending on your delivery preference. For those concerned about the long-term health of their liver, kidneys, colon, lungs, and skin, Zendocrine may be taken daily throughout the year, but for those only looking for a “spring cleaning,” it is an integral part of their 30-day renewal.* Two capsules or softgels daily, one each with morning and evening meals, along with a diet based on whole nutrient-dense food will support normal self-detoxification functions of the liver and other cleansing organs.*
- // DigestZen Terrazyme®digestive enzyme complex works synergistically with Zendocrine as a daily supplement to support the body’s natural detoxification processes, but also as a key factor in a 30-day cleanse.* One of the biggest issues with toxification is the nutritional deficiencies that arise from the heavily processed and preservative-packed modern diet. A proprietary combination of active whole-food enzymes and supporting co-factors, DigestZen Terrazyme provides the deficient nutritional components vital for healthy digestion, metabolism, and cellular energy development.* Take one to three capsules with meals throughout the day, usage amount dependent on the nutritional-density of the meals (take only one capsule if the meal includes nutrient-dense whole foods), to support natural detoxification.*
- // Days 11-20 – GX Assist®is doTERRA’s answer to immediate detoxification needs.* A combination of CPTG® essential oils and caprylic acid, GX Assist supports natural detoxification by creating an unfriendly environment for toxins in the digestive tract.* The proprietary essential oil blend helps purify and cleanse the digestive system while the caprylic acid supports overall digestive health and microbial balance.* Your 30-day renewal should begin with taking GX Assist for ten days, one softgel per meal, up to three per day. Begin with a single softgel each day to assess your tolerance.
- // Days 21-30 – PB Assist®+ probiotic defense formula, a combination of pre-biotic fiber and six strains of probiotic microorganisms that encourage healthy microflora growth.* When taken following 10 days of GX Assist, PB Assist+ promotes a positive balance of microflora, resulting in optimal digestive and immune system, and gastrointestinal tract function.* One vegetable capsule, three times per day with a meal, is all you need to encourage the replenishment of friendly microflora population.*
- // dōTERRA Lemon Oil or Smart and Sassy Oil. Citrus essential oils have multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air, disinfects surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes. Due to its high limonene content, Lemon is a powerful antioxidant that can help ward off free radicals. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits, can soothe an irritated throat, and supports healthy respiratory function. Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to improve mood and cognitive ability – when diffused.
doTERRA’s response to minimizing toxic load is unlike any conventional cleanse. No extreme dietary modifications that may be detrimental to your overall health, no gulping down heaping spoonfuls of indigestible fiber, and no short-term fixes.
With the Cleanse & Restore Kit, your 30-day spring cleaning works to improve the efficiency of your body’s own toxic cleansing mechanisms for sustainable health.* Healthy from the inside out.
How to Order Your Kit:
To get started with the ULTIMATE (Cleanse and Restore) kit CLICK HERE and choose your Language and Country you want to ship to. On the next page you will you will need to choose International NFR Order as some of these products are not available from the Australian warehouse. Choose the WHOLESALE PRICES option, fill in your details, then add Au Cleanse & Restore Kit from the kit selections up the top.
IMPORTANT Please note you will be charged in US$ for the Cleanse and Restore Kit and a conversion fee from your bank may apply.
Why Becoming a Wholesale Member is by far Your Best Option!
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points
- Eligibility to receive dōTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month
- Earn commissions and bonuses by sharing with others (talk with me about this if you are interested)
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy
- CLICK HERE to access these items at a wholesale price
Learn more about dōTERRAs’ Essential Oils and how to get yours at a wholesale price – go HERE..
Or if you would like to have a FREE 1:1 Consultation on your particular needs – yes, I would love to assist you to tailor the right oils and kit for you.
And don’t forget to register for our supported “Gut Health Reboot Program” HERE (its only $33 – early bird price during April 2017, and up to $44 during May)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please contact your health professional if you have health issues or concerns before entering into a gut cleanse protocol or program.
See more at: https://doterra.com/US/en/blog/science-wellness-detoxification-cleansing#sthash.ifRNaohp.dpuf